Funds for Charities, LLC proudly presents Hundred Acres Manor haunted house- Voted one of Americas Best Haunted Attractions by HauntWorld Magazine, TopHaunts.com, and Tonic.com.
Hundred Acres Manor is currently seeking volunteers to assist in our frights and scares at our haunted attraction. We invite your group to participate in the all new ‘Hundred Acres Manor’ haunted house. In addition, your participation will perform a vital community service. We need both individual and group volunteers; there is no limit on how many actors your group may bring.
Sign Up Your Group Today: Volunteering With Us Is A Scream
Group registration for our haunting season has begun! Should your group be interested in participating in this fun and exciting event while helping Homeless Children’s Education Fund and Animal Friend’s Inc. Please phone 412.851.HAUNT (4286), option 5, to indicate your interest and to pre-register your date/dates of participation. We look forward to meeting you and your group and having fun during this Halloween Season!
Donations To Your Organization
Your group will receive a donation for their participation. We will provide the following to your group:
- 15 to 24 volunteers – $150/night
- 25 or more volunteers – $200/night
Additional Donations To Your Group
- A $50/night premium will be provided for groups who volunteer for special event nights, please contact our volunteer coordinator Mandy Tomczak (Mandy@HundredAcresManor.com) for individual special event nights.
- Groups that volunteer and provide 25+ actors for three or more evenings will receive an additional $150 to their check!
Volunteer Fast Facts
- Volunteers are to arrive at the haunted house at 5:30pm sharp on the evening of participation.
- Volunteers are to wear all black clothing and dress for the weather. Costumes, makeup, etc. will be provided.
- We are open RAIN or SHINE.
- Volunteers will be relieved at 10:00pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays (as well as the last Monday and Tuesday of October) and 11:30 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Please allow an additional half hour for volunteers to get out of costume and obtain a community service form.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 may request a Cinderella drivers form to allow them to drive directly home after curfew.
For Your Volunteers
Your volunteers safety is extremely important to us. Please have all of your volunteers read and review our actor orientation as well as our safety policy so that they may have a clear understanding of what will be asked of them.
Hundred Acres Manor will provide Community Service Recognition Forms and Certificates for All Participants!